Mindfulness Made Easy
What are people saying about this course?"I really loved this course. This isn't just sitting and mediating, it's learning how to make meditation a part of your everyday life. Highly recommended!" – Adam Domine "I’m happier now than I’ve ever been before because I use the mindfulness tools taught to me by Jeremy every day." – Donna Seagle "Jeremy is an excellent meditation teacher. His patient, open-minded, and enthusiastic teaching style are grounded in everyday life, and really help make the practice accessible and relatable." – Emily Du This course provides an in-depth introduction to the foundations of mindfulness meditation practice, in an easy-to-follow, 14-day training guide. With the power of mindfulness meditation, you will learn how to manage your stress and anxiety, and cultivate more joy, happiness, and gratitude! This course focuses specifically on the practical implementation of mindfulness meditation, rather than just a conceptual understanding. Whether you're a beginner just starting out, or already an advanced practitioner, if you're a interested in building a strong foundation of HOW to practice mindfulness meditation, using an approach that is based on science and reason, then this is the course for you! The instructions and lectures in this course are clear, concise, and easy to understand, allowing you to master the basics of meditation without having to learn any spiritual jargon, travel to any foreign countries, or even leave the comfort of your own home. In just 2 weeks, you will be able to master the basics of mindfulness, and you will have begun building the foundation of a daily habit that sticks! This science based training in mindfulness practice will help take you from complete beginner, to experienced meditation practitioner in no time at all! Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Confidently practice mindfulness in any situation.
- Master the key concepts and practices of mindfulness meditation.
- Identify and overcome the 5 most common obstacles in meditation.
- Release stress and anxiety from the body using the mindful body-scan technique.
- Feel more at peace, even in high stress situations.
- Easily sit in meditation for long periods without feeling anxiety or restlessness.
- Feel connected to the present moment more frequently throughout the day.
- Have an increased sense of self-worth and self-confidence.
- Finish meditation sessions feeling more calm and relaxed.
- Bounce back from anxiety attacks and emotional difficulties more quickly than before.
- Develop a consistent meditation habit that feels joyful and is sustainable.